[Linphone-users] OSK5912: GSM works but all other codecs give "must catc

From: Raju Abhyankar
Subject: [Linphone-users] OSK5912: GSM works but all other codecs give "must catch up warning" and audio breaks up
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:38:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have successfully cross compiled Linphone using USB
audio on a TI osk5912 ARM9 development system. The
port works and I am able to make calls outbound and
receive calls back but with "GSM codec" only. If I try
PCMU or PCMA (G711u and G711a) I get "must catch up"
warnings and the audio completely breaks up. On speex
there is no audio but a continuous stream of "must
catch up" warnings with no audio at all.

Do let me know if you have suggestions what could be
the cause of this problem. Also do let me know how to
specify linphone cross compilation not to use floating
point but only fixed point.

regards,

Raju