[Linphone-users] Linphone installatio problem

From: doussau
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone installatio problem
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 18:40:41 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to install linphone on Fedora core 5 and I have some errors.

I installed libosip2-2.2.2

I installed speex1.1.12 with ./configure --prefix=/usr/lib

And when I did ./configure for linphone I have the following error:

checking for SPEEX... configure: error: Package requirements (speex >= 1.1.12) were not met:

No package 'speex' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables SPEEX_CFLAGS

and SPEEX_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

address@hidden linphone]#

I need some help.

Thank you

Tanguy