[Linphone-users] up sample from 8000hz to 48000hz possible ?

From: gary ng
Subject: [Linphone-users] up sample from 8000hz to 48000hz possible ?
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 13:42:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have a crippled audio chip which only does 48000Hz,
is it possible/easy to up sample the incoming voice
stream from 8000Hz to it ?

I tried to use esd daemon but all I got is garbage. If
directly through /dev/dsp, I hear nothing.

thanks for any info/hint/help in advance.

BTW, how can I specify linphonec to use jack instead
of /dev/dsp ? I failed to find any documentation about
the syntax to be used for this in the rc file.

regards,

gary