Re: [Linphone-users] up sample from 8000hz to 48000hz possible ?

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] up sample from 8000hz to 48000hz possible ?
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 14:13:30 +0200

Hello,

Is there an alsa driver for this audio chip ? If any, maybe the alsa library
can do the trans-rating in software, especially I you configure
your .asoundrc to use dmix/dsnoop plugins.
You'll have to use 1.3.99.4 prerelease at
http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/linphone/unstable/source/

Simon