[Linphone-users] Linphone of OMAP1510 issuses

From: Prakash Narayanan M
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone of OMAP1510 issuses
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 11:44:45 +0530

Hai All

I have ported Linphone on TI Innovator (ARM core).  I am able to establish a call with success. But I am finding the following problems.  Any suggestions are welcome.

1)       There is a warning issued while running Linphone “Warning:Must catchup XXX milliseconds.”  What is the reason for this and will it cause any problem in the functioning?

2)       I get breaks in audio  on one side.  Other side it is fully OK.  This breaks can be on any side but always one side is fine and other side gets breaks in audio.  But when it is heard quality is good.  What is the reason for these breaks in audio?

3)       There is a delay in the audio (nearly 1 second) what is it due to?

4)       I understand H3900 has a gui (using OPIE/QT) version of Linphone.  Where can I get the source and compile instructions for the same?

Anyone faced similar problems please give inputs to go ahead further.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Prakash