Re: [Linphone-users] linphonec and asterisk

From: adam
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphonec and asterisk
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 09:46:56 +0200

the problem is that I want to call a number outside my network and I cant find
documentation on how to configure linphonec to get outside of the NAT

I have put the following in the config file:

[net]
con_type=3
use_nat=1
nat_address=MY.N.A.T

but I dont seem to be able to get out of the network....

also, I not sure
how the proxy registration works. I would like to register my linphonec
with asterisk but what is the  configuration in the linphonerc for this?

any ideas very much appreciated on either of these

adam

..on Sun, Jun