Re: [Linphone-users] Documentation

From: adam
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Documentation
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 01:41:48 +0200

hey,

Its doesnt appear like there is documentation. Just last week I had the same
same thought as you and starte dthis:
http://www.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/Linphone

which is building towards a full manual. its a (t)wiki...maybe we can
collaborate on building the docs?

adam

..on Mon, Jun 12, 2006 at
06:46:43PM -0300, Edwin
Cordeiro wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I finished compiling linphone for a ARM9 on a Texas Instruments plataform. I
> want to know if there is any documentation for linphonec, if not I can make
> one if someone could answer me some questions about linphonec utilization or
> if someone send me some notes about how to use liphonec.
>
> --
> Edwin

Adam Hyde
~/.nl

selected projects
http://www.xs4all.nl/~adam

the streaming suitcase
http://www.streamingsuitcase.com

r a d i o q u a l i a
http://www.radioqualia.net

Free as in 'media'
email : address@hidden
mobile : + 31 6 186 75 356 (Netherlands mobile)