[Linphone-users] Re: What tarball or CVS branch should we try next on Op

From: Mare Crisium
Subject: [Linphone-users] Re: What tarball or CVS branch should we try next on OpenBSD 3.9?
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:40:01 +0100

On 6/21/06, Michael Grigoni <address@hidden> wrote:
Today I noticed a new tarball: 1.3.99.6; I tried building it on OpenBSD
3.9 (with the usual tweaks needed in 'configure' and various Makefiles)
but I hit a wall in mediastreamer2 which now requires 'video4linux'.
I tried running configure with --without-ffmpeg but this made no
difference.

1.3.99.6 (and cvs) built OK for me if configured with '--disable-video'.
However, the issues you previously mentioned remain.

This must not be the tarball that Simon said he would upload
to fix the thread problem (?).

I guess not.