[Linphone-users] Re: [Linphone-developers] ARM-linphonec doesn't start:

From: Juergen Hennerich
Subject: [Linphone-users] Re: [Linphone-developers] ARM-linphonec doesn't start: not found ?!?!!
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 11:50:46 +0200

Salvador Gianluca schrieb:
Hi...
I had already done "export PATH=$PATH:/mnt/FlashMemory/usr/bin" but without any changes... Hitting TAB it complete normally the linphonec word, so it recognize the file! I tryed also to rename it and move to /usr/bin but nothing...
This is a very strange problem... any other suggestion?
Gian

I guess, you're seeing still the same error?
>/mnt/FlashMemory/usr/bin # ./linphonec
>-sh: ./linphonec: not found

If yes, it is not trivially to tell, what the real problem is alone from the error message. But after your description in the other post, I guess that the problem is indeed a library loading problem, because "not found" may also indicate a library problem, not only a file problem. Also it could indicate a wrong binary format.

Did you use shared libs? Does the shared library loader know where to find the libraries? (have you set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable?)

Does the file have the right format? (TAB completion shows only that an executable file of this name exists). What is the output of "file linphonec" on your host machine?
Is "/mnt/FlashMemory/" mounted executable?

Juergen