[Linphone-users] Re: Contact IP selection

From: Petr Pisar
Subject: [Linphone-users] Re: Contact IP selection
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 15:31:49 +0200

Simon Morlat wrote:
> Actually linphone automatically computes the contact field by taking the
> identity's username and the ip address and port that makes you reach the
> proxy.

As I can see, that's not true. It sends contact header and register
under public IP (or eth0) address. IP address in SDP is correct.

But now I have discoverd one workaround. Set up firewall public IP
address to IP address which you want to have in a Contact header (i.e.
another local IP) and switch on NAT feauture in linphone. Then it uses
always this address.

- -- Petr