Re: [Linphone-users] ortp

From: Kannaiyan Natesan
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] ortp
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 18:21:13 +0800

The maximum value for payload type is 127.
Above 96 is it dynamic payload.

Check the RFC. If your camera is sending higher than 127, then it means it is violating the RTP RFC.

Less than 127, you don't need to specify anything except the payload number to synchronize.
Rest of the parameters you need to manually control.

Regards,
Kannaiyan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Levente Kovacs" <address@hidden>