[Linphone-users] ORTP - I have a problem with rtp_session_recv_with_ts()

From: 류호은
Subject: [Linphone-users] ORTP - I have a problem with rtp_session_recv_with_ts() fucntion
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 16:08:15 +0900

I use oRtp library in my program that have a sender and a receiver.

I have a problem that rtp_session_recv_with_ts() function doesn't return zero even though the sender program is finished.

ortp document says if no packets are available, then the function returns zero.

but in my program, the function doesn't work like that and returns garbage value.

I want to make my receiver stop when the function returns zero but I can't.

help me please, thank you