Re: [Linphone-users] annoucing linphone-1.5.0

From: adam
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] annoucing linphone-1.5.0
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 23:03:12 +0200

congrats, looks like exciting additions...cant wait to try theora...

adam

..on Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 10:50:29AM +0200, Simon Morlat wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've uploaded linphone-1.5.0 last night.
> It has the following new features:
>
>     * mpeg4 video codec support (using ffmpeg of course )
>
>     * accurate bandwidth management using b=AS: SDP header: this makes
> linphone choose codecs and choose bitrates according to both parties upload
> and download bandwidth.
>
>     * theora support compliant to xiph's draft about theora over RTP usage
>       see
> http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/theora/doc/draft-ietf-avt-rtp-theora-00.xml
>
>     * splashscreen when no webcam detected (the previous synthetic moving
> picture can be reenabled by setting DEBUG=1 as environment variable)
>
>     * property box shows video codecs and allows to reorder/disable/enable
>
> Enjoy !
>
> Simon

Adam Hyde
~/.nl

selected projects
http://www.xs4all.nl/~adam

the streaming suitcase
http://www.streamingsuitcase.com

simpel
http://www.simpel.cc

r a d i o q u a l i a
http://www.radioqualia.net

Free as in 'media'
email : address@hidden
phone : (+31) 6 16 009 046 (Netherlands mobile)
sip : address@hidden
skype : esetqualia