Re: [Linphone-users] Where is the user interface

From: Thomas Reitmayr
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Where is the user interface
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 04:05:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi Florian,
if you already use the Gnome desktop then I suppose you just started the wrong
app - try "linphone" instead.

If there is no application called linphone then verify your USE flags via
   emerge -pv linphone
It should print something like
   [ebuild  N    ] net-misc/linphone-1.5.1  USE="alsa gnome xv -ilbc -ipv6
-novideo"
Of course ilbc and ipv6 could be enabled as well. If it displays "-gnome" then
emerge the package with
   USE="gnome" emerge linphone

Hope that solves it.
Regards,