[Linphone-users] establishing call across network using Linphone 1.1.0

From: Vidhya Venkat
Subject: [Linphone-users] establishing call across network using Linphone 1.1.0
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:47:42 +0530

Dear All,

    I m new to linphone. Can anyone tell me whether linphone1.1.0 is capable of connecting to another soft VoIP phone which uses sip protocol. If so, how can i make call to the destination VoIP instument number?? Can anyone of you tell me the format of the "call < sip address> " command??

Do i have to enable any features in linphone code to achieve this?

i read in some article that "sip:address@hidden;user=phone" could be used for SIP URL with a global phone number. can this format be used?

Please advice

Thanks

Vidhya V