[Linphone-users] ORTP with Symmetric

From: Kannaiyan
Subject: [Linphone-users] ORTP with Symmetric
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 10:35:54 +0800

Hi,

I want to receive rtp with a Symmetric Nat and send it back from where I
received the RTP FROM.
Shall I start a session with RTP_SESSION_SENDRECV  and change the sending
port once I receive the RTP

What is the best way of achieveing this?

Currently I do a single voice call with two sessions,

RTP_SESSION_SENDONLY
RTP_SESSION_RECVONLY

and works fine.

Shall I send RTCP Report as a single RTCP Packet for both send and receive?
Anyway to merge the reports of two sessions and send the RTCP Report?

Thanks.

Regards,
Kannaiyan