Re: [Linphone-users] configure: error: libreadline

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] configure: error: libreadline
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:17:04 +0100

No wiki capability as far as I know but there is a "documentation" area where
all project members can submit documentation.
Also it is possible and perhaps better to use the ezPublish framework of
www.linphone.org to dynamically add pages to the website. (I can train you on
this one of these days).

Simon