[Linphone-users] Linphone-wx-0.0.4: can't setup public firewall IP

From: Petr Pisar
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone-wx-0.0.4: can't setup public firewall IP
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 20:46:33 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I tried your win32 version. It looks good, but I'm not able to set up
public IP of firewall. If I fill in the IP address into "NAT/Firewall
adress", press "Close" button and reopen the setting dialogue, the value
will be moved into STUN field.

If I edit linphonerc by hand then after opening Settings window the
client will crash.

One OT Q: Are you going to implement some i18n/l10n capability into
windows port? Native language is really important for normal users ;)

--Petr