Re: [Linphone-users] Re: Linphone-wx-0.0.4: can't setup public firewall

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Re: Linphone-wx-0.0.4: can't setup public firewall IP
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 16:19:47 +0100

Of course I know gettext, I use it on linux.
The problem is more about integrating the gettext system with the Dev-C++ IDE
I use on windows.
I think I'm going to build the linphone-wx interface on linux using the
standart autotools and then move back the created .gmo files into the windows
distribution.

Simon