[Linphone-users] Strange Crashes with Windows Version

From: Conrad Beckert
Subject: [Linphone-users] Strange Crashes with Windows Version
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 23:21:21 +0100

Hi,

great to have an open source video capable softphone on both Windows and Linux. :-)

Unfortunately I have an issue: the Windows version crashes everytime I try to establish a call or merely try to change the settings.

First it worked fine: I could connect to my local Asterisk server and place calls both ways. Then I changed the settings to a SIP registrar on the net (iptel.org to be precise) From this time on I'm not able to do anything useful- the program starts - I can see my video image - everything fine until I either try to call or try to change the settings.

Reinstalling and purging the registry didn't help.

What now? Any ideas? How would I get traces? Thank you in advance for your help.

Conrad