Re: [Linphone-users] Strange Crashes with Windows Version

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Strange Crashes with Windows Version
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 11:18:42 +0100

Hi,

What is the version of your linphone for windows ?
I sometimes have crashes but at shutdown only.
Can you send me the content of your config file ? Normally it's stored
under "C:\Document And Settings\<your username>\Application
Data\Linphone\linphonerc"
You can of course remove the passwords that might be stored in this file.

Simon