Re: [Linphone-users] lipsync by ortp for video and audio

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] lipsync by ortp for video and audio
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 18:52:03 +0100

You should pass to rtp_session_recvm_with_ts a timestamp that reflects the
current time you are calling that function.
In linphone I poll every 10 ms using rtp_session_recvm_with_ts(), with a
timestamp=clock_rate*current_time .
oRTP takes care of synchronisation between your user supplied timestamp and
the actual timestamps in the stream.

Simon