Re: [Linphone-users] DTMF/Sound

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] DTMF/Sound
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 22:49:37 +0100

Hi,

> ·         I do not receive any DTMF on my SIP server
Check that your SIP server understand outband RFC2833 telephone-event.
Linphone does not send inband dtmf, only outband dtmfs.

> ·         I do not have sound with vidéos. My SIP server send sound in AMR
> format.

Linphone does not support AMR (amr codec is not free software). If your SIP
server isn't able to transcode in one of the formats understood by linphone,
then there's nothing to do.

Simon