RE: [Linphone-users] DTMF/Sound

From: Xavier ANDRE
Subject: RE: [Linphone-users] DTMF/Sound
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:56:29 +0200

Thanks again for your help. Otherwise I still do not receive DMTF since in
the SDP communication I put ports on which I want to receive them but
linphone still send them on others ports. It's the same with the video flow,
I could'nt record it since I do not receive it on the port I put in the SDP
transaction.

Thanks for your help.
BR
Xavier