Re: [Linphone-users] Gnome / KDE Taskbar

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Gnome / KDE Taskbar
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 19:36:18 +0200

Actually this functionaly exists or existed in gnome, when left clicking on
the bar and running the linphone applet.
This applet is still compiled but I don't known if it still work because gnome
has probably changed a lot since I wrote this code.

I'd like something generic for both gnome and kde. Have you an idea ?
And I'd like to have this also in WinXP.
Need to dig into the APIs...
Any advice or solution for this feature is welcome !

Simon