[Linphone-users] configuration file Question

From: eva sjuve
Subject: [Linphone-users] configuration file Question
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 12:40:23 +0200

Hi
I just installed linphone-1.2.0 on a gumstix, and its working so far, ringing,calling and all that, but just a short question
in the linphonec configuration file

I get a REGISTRATION_FAILURE from the server (sip.antisip...)
The server can't parse my configuration file, so I don't know if its some formatted mistake or if its not allowed on the server to add this info...?

so how do you format following:

[proxy_0]
reg_identity=

[auth_info_0]