[Linphone-users] ptime in Linphone ?

From: Ronan
Subject: [Linphone-users] ptime in Linphone ?
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 12:36:44 +0100

Hello,
I am using Linphone with the SIP service (freephonie) offered by the
French ISP Free.
I am having problems when trying to phone my own telephone number
(That is phoning from my SIP account with my number to the same
landline number). This is a known issue and the problem comes from the
ptime value which needs to be changed. Indeed when using another
SIPPhone with a different ptime it works fine.
Does anyone know how to change the ptime value in linphone ?
Strangely enough this wasn't a problem a couple of month ago, and it
seems that linphone doesn't adapt to the server ptime anymore. Am I
alone in this case ? To try, phone your own number and see if the
landline can hear the voice from the SIPPhone.

Thanks for your help,

Ronan