Re: [Linphone-users] STUN server queried but result not used for SIP

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] STUN server queried but result not used for SIP
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 15:31:43 +0200

Hello,

I just tried ekiga.net but the server rejects the REGISTER request with a not
acceptable, despite I've created an account... Maybe it's limited to ekiga
clients now ?
Can you send me a log using linphone --verbose &>log.txt ?
I'll check your logs but I could test even quite recently that for me the
public address was always correctly set in the SDP when using STUN.
Thanks

Simon