Re: [Linphone-users] STUN server queried but result not used for SIP

From: Luca Olivetti
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] STUN server queried but result not used for SIP
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 16:13:28 +0200

On 5/23/07, Simon Morlat <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I just tried ekiga.net but the server rejects the REGISTER request with a not
acceptable, despite I've created an account... Maybe it's limited to ekiga
clients now ?

If you remember I reported a similar issue with eutelia (private
address in the sip headers, but not in the call setup data):
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.voip.linphone.user/2337
Eutelia now accepts the "broken" headers but it didn't at the time, so
I couldn't register.
There was no problem with call setup and another provider, though, so
maybe it's not the same problem.
Stefan, you could try to hardcode your public ip address in
exosip/jrequest.c, function generating_request_out_of_dialog, variable
locip. If that works it's probably the same problem.

Bye
--
Luca