[Linphone-users] linphonec stops recording

From: Sergei Golubchik
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphonec stops recording
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 12:43:40 +0200

Hi

I use linphonec (mainly from scripts), with
recording to a file (soundcard use files,record XXX).

Works perfectly for a few weeks, then stops.
Yep, sounds weird :)

I never managed to find any changes in system or lan, or anything else.

When it happened, I've simply moved a setup to a different computer
(this had to be done anyway). It worked for a while, then stopped too.

record file is either not growing at all (e.g. stops at 320 or 960
bytes), or grows ok, but there's only silence in it, sometimes with
occasional clicks.

trying different codecs occasionally "helps" - one can hear
unrecognizable words in the recording. Effect appears and dissapears at
random :(

Any hints ?  What to look at ?

Regards
Sergei