[Linphone-users] linphone 1.7.1 - Configure issues

From: sanil d
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone 1.7.1 - Configure issues
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:30:55 +0530

Hi,

I am trying for cross compilation of linphone 1.7.1 for arm9 based processor.
I was getting error for SDL package. I downloaded SDL1.2.12. I could build the SDL successfully. But still I am getting error for ./configure for linphone.
Please see the error below::
checking for avcodec_register_all in -lavcodec... yes
checking SDL/SDL.h usability... yes
checking SDL/SDL.h presence... yes
checking for SDL/SDL.h... yes
checking for SDL_Init in -lSDL... no
configure: error: Could not find libsdl headers and library. This is mandatory for v
ideo support
configure: error: ./configure failed for mediastreamer2

Can any one help me. Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards
Sanil.