Re: [Linphone-users] problems with linphonec

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] problems with linphonec
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 12:05:45 +0200

Hi,

The problem might come from the remote computer sending silence packets.
Take care that the "capture" level of your soundcards is non-zero.
The best thing to check that the microphone is working is to try to record a
sound using an audio editor, such as audacity.
Finally if your audio problem still exists, then send here a log file,
obtained using 'linphonec -d 6 -l log.txt '

Simon