Re: [Linphone-users] DLL annoyances

From: Greg
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] DLL annoyances
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 09:58:39 -0700 (PDT)

Simon,
i downloaded the latest realease of ortp. 0.13.1 latest release apr 2007 and it didn't have the ortp-static.dev file in. i've downloaded it from koders.com though and its compiled fine.

not sure if i had a corrupt download or it was missing in the release but just  a heads up.

p.s. congrats on the new house!

Simon Morlat <address@hidden> wrote:
Le Friday 31 August 2007 14:40:29 Greg, vous avez écrit :
> Hi all,
> i've compiled libortp on windows xp using the devbuild that is in included.
> i notice that in the options that it built a library and a dll.
>
> I was wondering two things; is it possible to just compile it as and just
> use a static library? if so are there any files i need to take out to do
> so?

Yes, use the ortp-static.dev file : it will build a libortp.a that you can
link with your program easily without any .def file.