[Linphone-users] Cross Compiling problem faced on oRTP

From: Sachin Golechha
Subject: [Linphone-users] Cross Compiling problem faced on oRTP
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 18:35:16 +0530

Hi,

I tried cross compiling the ortp module and encountering the below error when I run the cross compiled sample test file
rtprecv on my target board

The Error was ::
./rtprecv : can't resolve symbol '__fpcmp_parts_f'

I am really stuck and unable to proceed further here.

Below is the way through which I compiled the ortp module

Compilation Command == ./configure --host=mipsel --enable-fixed-point --prefix= ( a local directory in my user area for lib storage)
Test File Run Command == ./rtprecv abcd.txt 5004    where abcd.txt is the name of the received file and 5004 the port no.

I set the CC= mipsel-linux-gcc  as well as mipsel-linux-uclibc-gcc, but I was facing the same problem through these 2 way of cross compilation. Also, I was facing the problem when I didn't use --enable-fixed-point as well.

Please provide your inputs on the same.

Regards,
Sachin