[Linphone-users] Re: Running linphonec as a daemon

From: Petr Pisar
Subject: [Linphone-users] Re: Running linphonec as a daemon
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 10:13:37 +0000 (UTC)

On 2007-10-25, Steve Steffler <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is it currently possible to tell linphonec to dial a call, hang up,
> and terminate the program when the call is done, all from shell
> scripts?

Look on my antient patches at [http://xpisar.wz.cz/linphone-ext/]. They
do what you want. But the functionality is not finished.

I remember I could click on sip: link in firefox, firefox called my bash
script, the script saved command and signaled to running linphonec and
finally, linphonec running in separate terminal started dialing the URI.

-- Petr