Re: [Linphone-users] linphonec lacks of pauses when write data into .wav

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphonec lacks of pauses when write data into .wav files
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:30:37 +0100

Hi,

You are right, the wav recorder records data one after the other and does not
insert silence periods.
As I have very limited time, there are few chances that I'll fix this one day.
However you can maybe workaround the problem by using a alsa sound card
normally, and simultaneously use a recording program, such as 'arecord'.
The silence periods corresponding to lost packets are added by the soundcard
(because a buffer underrun occurs), then the arecord program should record
them.

Simon