[Linphone-users] Outgoing call

From: sanil d
Subject: [Linphone-users] Outgoing call
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 04:37:45 +0530

Hi All,

When i tried the outgoing call, i am facing the following issues: (trying the call from a cross compiled platform)

Testing the call from hw board to PC Linphone
1. I have set the IP address for the board and the default gateway based on the network
2. The call, it says that Connected. But NONE of the audio functions are called. It means that the audio is through.

Any other care needs to be taken.?

Please share your comments, and surely it will help me.

Regards
Sanil.