Re: [Linphone-users] Feature request: win32 version to run as windows se

From: Klaus Darilion
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Feature request: win32 version to run as windows service
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 17:24:06 +0100

You could implement the SIP client as TAPI Service PRovider

regards
klaus

Michael Grigoni schrieb:
Greetings:

I need to find a softphone which will run as a windows service,
providing a GUI prior to user logins and surviving user logouts
(presenting its GUI at the login screen).  A win32 app can
be made to run as a service but unless certain calls are
properly implemented it will exit on logout and it must also
be coded to open a visible window prior to user login.

I don't imagine this would require a huge effort to the linphone
codebase but I have no useful win32 coding experience.

Any chance of having this?

Regards,

Michael