Re: [Linphone-users] openbsd?

From: Michael Grigoni
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] openbsd?
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:16:19 -0600

Pau Amaro-Seoane wrote:

> "several months" ???
>
> why do they write "works on OpenBSD" in their front page, if somebody
> needed several months and didn't succeed??

My porting efforts were directed to threading and audio issues that
I never adequately resolved.

I subsequently tried building a softphone using the ccrtp toolkit
and produced a proof-of-concept that worked but isn't very useful.

AFAIK, there is no sip softphone working on obsd except for the
awful solution of installing asterisk as a SIP UA.

Michael