Re: [Linphone-users] Can't compile 2.1.1

From: Fabrice DELENTE
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Can't compile 2.1.1
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 19:12:58 +0100

> Looks like libmediastreamer is not linked, for whatever reason.
> It's part of linphone and located under linphone/mediastreamer2/.
>
> I did not verify the build process of 2.1.1 under x86 right now, but
> this would be the region to look for the problem.

I solved the problem, I had an old version of the linphone librairies
installed in /usr/local/lib, and it interfered with compilation.

However, I noticed that linphone doesn't compile when I gave configure the
--disable-nls switch (there was a problem with gettext being redefined in
gtk/support.h), is it a known problem?

--
Fabrice DELENTE