Re: [Linphone-users] msilbc build error (anyone?)

From: Stephen Stocker
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] msilbc build error (anyone?)
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 19:54:48 -0500 (CDT)

The more I've used Linphone, the more I like it, but I absolutely cannot get ilbc working with it. I have the latest msilbc source from the Linphone site, and using linphone-2.1.1 source. After compiling and installing Linphone using ./configure --disable-video --disable-nls, I build and install the ilbc libs without a problem, then cd .., delete the MS_FILTER_SET_FMTP line in ilbc.c, export LINPHONE_BUILD=/home/lpar/linphone-2.1.1, then make and make install. But when I start linphonec -d 6 -l linphone.log, I get the error below. Nothing I've tried seems to make a difference, and I'm at my wits end. I've used gsm for voice chats, and it works reasonably well, but I suspect ilbc would be a superior solution for my very low bandwidth net connection.

Has anyone run into this problem before, or can someone please offer some help? Thanks much in advance! :)

        Steve