Re: [Linphone-users] video or compilation error

From: Francois-Xavier KOWALSKI
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] video or compilation error
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 22:45:45 +0200

Hello,

this problem was fixed by Simon in a recent Linphone CVS update. Problem was due to a missing/bad swscale init sequence that is not required by the libavcodec swscale emulation.

Linphone video functionality should no longer be sensitive to --enable|disable-swscaler when building ffmpeg.

--FiX

Jérôme PRIOR wrote:
Hi, I'm using Slackware, and ffmpeg is not provided. So I must compile
it.

Since some release, I see that I must --disable-swscaler during
ffmpeg ./configure, even if I've got, some times compilation problems,
sometimes a green screen in video windows, it depends of linphone
version.

This post just to tell that compiling ffmpeg with --disable-swscaler
can fixe some videos issue.

enjoy \o_