[Linphone-users] linphonec -V without X11

From: Carlo Rossi
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphonec -V without X11
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 18:47:27 +0000

Hi to everyone,

I have a question for some linphone guru... I need to set up an embedded system in which linphone works with video support (because I need the video streaming) but in a pc with no Xorg or SDL installed. When I launch linphonec with the command

linphonec -o .linphonerc -V -a -d 6

the error message is:

Couldn't initialize SDL: No available video device

but if I start linphone in X11 the program works perfectly.
In my .linphonerc I added the lines:

[video]
enabled=1
show_local=0
display=0
capture=1

but they were useless to solve my problem...
Any suggestion???