Re: [Linphone-users] How to control linphonec with other aplication? pip

From: Samuel Ayet San Andres
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] How to control linphonec with other aplication? pipes?
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 15:06:49 +0200

Ok.Thanks!

But i don´t know exactly how to use sockets. Just need to comunicate two process
in the same machine and i have been taugth that this is easy with pipes, so I
have a question, ¿can i use "gets(input)" instead of readline or sockets and
comunicate linphone with other apps just with a simple pipe?
I explain, just change in:

> "static int
>   linphonec_main_loop (LinphoneCore * opm, char * sipAddr)"

the 'input=readline(prompt)' with 'gets(input)'.

Then I redirect this input to the output of the pipe and witn my app just with
printf("linphonec comand") will control the console...

I say this because I don´t know how to create a socket.

Many thanks and sorry for don´t know how to program with sockets.