[Linphone-users] linphonec without X

From: Carlo Rossi
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphonec without X
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 11:34:39 +0000

Hi to all,

I would use linphonec in a system without X server or any type of framebuffer. The problem is
that I need the video capture,  so I need to lauch linphonec with

linphonec -V -a

I saw that in the .linphonerc there are some options such as enabled, show_local, capture: I've tried some configuration, but it seems to be impossible to enable video capture without the local display
of the video. Any hints?

Carlo