Re: [Linphone-users] linphone3 compile error with Ubuntu 8.10

From: markus reichelt
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphone3 compile error with Ubuntu 8.10
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 18:00:47 +0100

* Simon Morlat <address@hidden> wrote:

> YOu have probably added --enable-rsvp to configure options.
> Unfortunately this option is no more maintained and no more works.

Regarding the release of a new version: Would you please consider
using a release candidate first? Just zip a svn snapshot and let us
do the testing.

I'm still on 1.7.1 because it just works for me. But I can offer
Slackware testing (both on clean 12.2 installs and upgraded systems).

--
left blank, right bald