[Linphone-users] No sound with incoming calls

From: Karsten Schoelzel
Subject: [Linphone-users] No sound with incoming calls
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 13:52:18 +0100

i tested linphone 3.0 (and 2.1.1 on debian) and i have no sound with
incoming calls on my sipgate account. I have a public number to be
called on in my town, and this number is used for the incoming call
"To:" part. But the sipgate account needs another number to login in
which could be seen in the "From:" line of the outgoing call.
The phone is ringing on the incoming call, but no sound gets to the
other end (both directions), while it works perfectly for the outgoing call.

This is the call history

Incoming call at So 15 Feb 2009 13:26:27 CET