[Linphone-users] Click problem - mediatreamer2

From: Boris Ouretskey
Subject: [Linphone-users] Click problem - mediatreamer2
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 18:00:35 +0200

Hi,

I have a problem with mediatreamer2 library. After some wav file is streamed in PCMU format, I hear a loud click right in the end. I have checked the file itself and it contains a complete silence in the end. Playing it in windows media player does not produce click either.

In the RTP traffic I see 0XFF.. payload in the end (which I believe corresponds to silence in PCMU),  but in very last packet I see 8d 8e fe sequence which probably causes the click to be heard.

I am attaching wireshark capture and file itself.

Sorry for crossposting I am not sure where the question belongs exactly.

Thanks,
Boris