Re: [Linphone-users] Problem with private IP address and picky registrar

From: Christian Schäfer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Problem with private IP address and picky registrars
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:54:05 -0400

Hi Bent,

Bent wrote:
2009/7/20 Christian Schäfer <address@hidden>:
Yes this works. Thanks Bent. However since I'm connected through a DSL line,
the public IP changes. So changing it every time in Linphone really is a
pain. Is there no other way?
Yes. You could try the STUN option. That should handle dynamic IP addresses.

Yes I know. But when using this option, the private address seems to get transmitted to the registrar as well.

Chris