Re: [Linphone-users] DTMF tones via Linphonec ( Console )

From: damico
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] DTMF tones via Linphonec ( Console )
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 17:43:42 +0200

Hi Martijn,
while you are connected to an other phene, just type the char of the dtmf code that you want send and press enter...
Example:
linphonec > 1
send dtmf 1 to the the other phone

Regards

--Michele

Martijn van Maurik ha scritto:
Hi all,

I want to use linphonec as an SIP client.
I need to use DTMF tones to send to the asterisk server i use, for using for example
voicemail etc etc.

Is there anyway in LinphoneC (console) to use DTMF over commandline?

Thanks in advance,
Martijn

-----

"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves,
for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly;
defend the rights of the poor and needy."
/Proverbs 31:8-9/